« Home | Why Supermarket Overcharging Me? » | NBC's Deal Or No Deal » | Retirement: Is The "Number" Really That Important?... » | Best Cashback Card » | Citibank Offers 4.5% e-Savings Account » | Fed Increases Interest Rate to 4.75 Percent » | There Are 8.9 Million Millionaires In America » | Howdy!! » 

Monday, April 03, 2006 

Added Blogroll and Links

Finally adding a Blogroll. There are a few finance blogs that I follow on regular basis so I'm going to start with them. I was wondering if I should list them in the order how often I read them or just list them alphabetically. Not to "offend" anyone :) I'm going to list them alphabetically.

There is a default link section in template, to fill that up right now I'm just going to list the financial websites I visit to get my daily dose of "misinformation", though I'm still wondering if there can be a better use of this section.

This is my first time to your blog. I'm going to have to look around. Congrats on the blogroll & links.

My blogrolls are set to display the links in a random order. I have never had any complaints about it and it adds a bit of variety.

I'm a big fan of listing things alphabetically and that's how I have my blogroll. I recently installed the new blogroll by pfblogs.org and that should help to spice up my life a little bit - LOL.

Great looking blog!

I have my links set up in a step, or ladder formation. It looks neat, and Suits the name of my blog...

Post a Comment