« Home | Taxes Are Done, Will Be Mailed Today » | Thank You Laws of Finance » | Simple Steps To Begin Investing » | Selfless-Selfish Frugality Tip: Save Gas » | Checking Account Solution » | Tax deadline: April 17th » | Why I Don't Want Signature Debit Cards » | Thank You Citi!! » | Do I Really Need A Brick And Mortar Bank? » | Investment Gems » 

Saturday, April 15, 2006 

Expanding My Blogroll

There are many wonderful blogs out there that are worth exploring, some of these bloggers have been posting for a long time. What is really interesting how different things in our life are associated with our personal finances, how money is linked with just about everything in our lives. These blogs talk about it, some describe about how they are coming out of debts, some discuss living frugally, and some are about same "old" idea of building wealth. I have added a few more blogs to my list and plan on keep expanding as I find other blogs I read/like. Last but not least Happy Easter to everyone.