« Home | Contributed to My Roth IRA for 2005 » | Expanding My Blogroll » | Taxes Are Done, Will Be Mailed Today » | Thank You Laws of Finance » | Simple Steps To Begin Investing » | Selfless-Selfish Frugality Tip: Save Gas » | Checking Account Solution » | Tax deadline: April 17th » | Why I Don't Want Signature Debit Cards » | Thank You Citi!! » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

ING Direct $25 Account Opening Bonus

I have an Orange Savings Account with ING Direct, it is currently paying 4.00% Annual Percentage Yield on this FDIC-insured savings account. They have a refer a friend program: if my friend opens an account with minimum $250, they will deposit a $25 bonus in his/her new account and a $10 thank you bonus in my account.

I have a few referrals left to give to people to open new accounts with the $25 bonus. Below are the referral links you can use to open an account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and you'll get the bonus.

Each link can only be used once, so before opening the account please verify (which is pretty easy) that link is not already used. To verify when you get to the next page, check the text at the top. If it says:

"The link you've used to open a new Orange Savings Account has either expired, or has already been used. This is no longer a valid referral link."

Then it is already used, pick a different one. If you find that all the links are used, leave me a note or send me an email.

ING Direct $25 Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Account Opening Bonus
ING Direct $25 Account Opening Bonus (Used)

Once again, when you use these links to open account, and fund the account with an initial deposit of at least $250, you'll get a $25 bonus, and I'll get $10 from ING Direct for referring you.