« Home | Woohoo! ... I'm The Winner » | Added Blogroll and Links » | Why Supermarket Overcharging Me? » | NBC's Deal Or No Deal » | Retirement: Is The "Number" Really That Important?... » | Best Cashback Card » | Citibank Offers 4.5% e-Savings Account » | Fed Increases Interest Rate to 4.75 Percent » | There Are 8.9 Million Millionaires In America » | Howdy!! » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Investment Gems

Taylor Larimore, one of Vanguard Diehards, has put together a list of some wonderful investment books for individual investors. Currently I'm reading "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" by Burton Malkiel it gives some amazing insight about how you should be doing asset planning. I'm planning on writing a review once I'm done with it. In the meantime checkout the list and if you like, share your favorite :)

that is my favorite book by far!

Post a Comment