« Home | Simple Steps To Begin Investing » | Selfless-Selfish Frugality Tip: Save Gas » | Checking Account Solution » | Tax deadline: April 17th » | Why I Don't Want Signature Debit Cards » | Thank You Citi!! » | Do I Really Need A Brick And Mortar Bank? » | Investment Gems » | Woohoo! ... I'm The Winner » | Added Blogroll and Links » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

Thank You Laws of Finance

I got my sitemeter weekly report today and suddenly number of visits were increased in last 24 hours. I was quite sure I didn't spill any gems of wisdom on this site, and after a little more digging I found out that blogger who writes Laws of Finance added a link to this blog. Thank you for adding me to your blogroll. Also welcome to all the "Laws of Finance" readers.

On a similar note, every now and then I get emails from other PF bloggers about exchanging the links. But they hardly provide any more information about what they write. Quite frankly my blogroll is about what other blogs I like to follow, so if you want me to add you to the list, please let me know what you write about, and if I start reading your blog regularly I'll definitely add a link to you. Last but not least all of you who read this blog please feel free to give any comments/suggestions on this blog.